to hell with me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: to hell with me?

my car needs TONS of work but i like to do most of it myself and i am usually to broke to afford labor other wise I would prob use you!! Finances have ALOT to do with these kinds of things!

Comment

You'll always work on my sled Bryan. Why? Cause the comedy that ensues when I'm at your house is great
      Jetta
      I engineer trains

Comment

I've pointed a couple guys your way from an Eclipse forum...one Audi, one VW. I don't know if they ever looked you up though.

I don't know if you remember me, only talked to you twice at GTGs and once when you sold me and installed a cd player. Funny thing is, of the only two GTGs I went to, you were the only guy that was at both. And one was on Thanksgiving when nobody wanted to put down the turkey legs and come out in the cold.

Comment

damn it! super old thread. motherfuck!!
          Last edited by gabe; 12-20-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Lol. Just was reading this over myself. Hope all is well with everyone.
            I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the house, the job, or people and their bullsh*t. For those 10 seconds or less.............I'm free.

Comment

Working...
            X