Looking for name(or part #) of coolant plumbing piece

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for name(or part #) of coolant plumbing piece

I am trying to locate the name or part number for a plastic piece that connects 2 coolant hoses on my 1.8T Jetta wagon.

Obviously theres a lot of hoses in the engine bay so hopefully i describe it well enough because i sure didnt take a good enough picture yesterday(becasuegabe) and the plastic part in question is no more.

So here it goes:

There is a hardline that comes up from behind the engine, converts to a rubber hose, then to the plastic piece in question, then to another rubber hose that leads up to the front near the radiator.

I'll post a photo of the hose if i find one online.

Check out parts.vw.com ...online parts diagrams....do you see the part in this pic? I found it based o 05 jetta wagon 1.8 auto.
    '74 Audi Fox 1.5L of fury ~smokes the competition~

Comment

How about an update?

Comment

the hose the bought from tyler wasn't the one that had broken, but regardless it's one that often fails. as it had already failed on my car. He got a copper fitting to couple the two hoses together but one side still leaked, It worked enough to get the car home. that's all I know.
        / Audi TT / Yesteryear- MK5 Jetta, MK1 Caddy 16v, MK1 Rabbit, 87 Fox Wagon, MK4 GTI VR6 , 89 Fox Sedan, 87 Scirocco

Comment

I was looking for a part number and maybe a picture...but sounds like home depot motorsports was utilized

Comment

Test post Gabe
            / Audi TT / Yesteryear- MK5 Jetta, MK1 Caddy 16v, MK1 Rabbit, 87 Fox Wagon, MK4 GTI VR6 , 89 Fox Sedan, 87 Scirocco

Comment

I apologize. Either what i have has already been modified or mine is just that different. And it was actually Lowe's Tuning that stopped the leak. Ill try to post a pic later.

Comment

Thanks for the help, btw.

Comment

Working...
                X