Need wheel lock key B5.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need wheel lock key B5.5

Someone mentioned it would probably be missing and well guess what? It's missing and I don't want to get stuck out if I get a flat. Anyone here have a key so I can just replace mine with standard bolts?
    1977 2.0L 16V Rabbit

Re: Need wheel lock key B5.5

you need to take your car to the dealership because the parts department has a master set to match to your car, then they can make you a new key.
    Boardwalk VW

97 Black Jetta 2.0

Comment

I was kinda hoping a VW tech or fellow Passat owner would help out.....
      1977 2.0L 16V Rabbit

Comment

Well, considering where i work that most techs use the master set from the parts department when they need it, i dont know how many techs actually just have keys laying around in there tool box. Plus, its unlikely that their going to have the key that you need, since i think theres 2 or 3 sets, with 20 or so different keys each.

i understand your need for a key, im just posting.
        Boardwalk VW

97 Black Jetta 2.0

Comment

I still have the wheel lock key from my stock rims, although there's a good chance it wont fit. If you want I can snap a pic in the way off chance it might be the same.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bill1975
            I still have the wheel lock key from my stock rims, although there's a good chance it wont fit. If you want I can snap a pic in the way off chance it might be the same.....

That'd be great. I see you found my home away from home
            1977 2.0L 16V Rabbit

Comment

If this doesn't work you're most likely better off seeing the dealer....

Comment

Working...
              X