Announcement

Collapse

Where we come from/Where we've gone.

This forum is left online as some reference to the last 18 plus years of DFW watercooled history. From VDA to DFDubs to DFWEuros and beyond. All of the current action happens on FaceBook follow this link VDubAddiction and join in the next generation of fun.
See more
See less

FS - 3SDM 0.06 Staggered Setup + 2 extra & FK Coilovers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - 3SDM 0.06 Staggered Setup + 2 extra & FK Coilovers

Selling my car soon and looking to put it back to stock so I am selling the wheels.

They are a set of 3DSM/0.06/18in/5x112

I have 5 of these rims, 2qty of 8.5x18 and 3qty of 9.5x18

I was running them as a staggered setup. currently the 8.5x18s have decent thread left on the tires. Tires are Nankang AS-1, 215 x 40R x R18 the other 3 do not have any tires.

The 8.5x18 were purchased new and the 9.5x18 were purchased used. The 8.5's are in near perfect condition while all of the 9.5's have a little curbage. Would like to sell all 6 for $1,000 including the two good tires.
    Here is a picture of them on the car:

I also have a set of FK Streetline Coilovers that have been on the car for 1.5 years for about 15,000mi. I have had no problems with them. $300

**Also willing to trade for Macbook Pro or camera equipment**

If you would like to get individual pictures of the wheels PM and I can text them to you.
    Last edited by KingKong; 08-12-2016, 06:12 PM.

I've always liked those wheels. Sharp. GLWS
    / Audi TT / Yesteryear- MK5 Jetta, MK1 Caddy 16v, MK1 Rabbit, 87 Fox Wagon, MK4 GTI VR6 , 89 Fox Sedan, 87 Scirocco

Comment

*Still for sale everything is OBO if you want pictures of the indivdual wheels, please text me at 817-sevenzero3-79eightone

Comment

Anyone looking for a set of new rollers. Willing to go down to $250 for the FK Streetline's

Comment

Working...
        X